Hygiene Measures & Health Tips
To ensure the health and safety of exhibitors and visitors, we work closely with the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre to provide a safe and clean environment. We will implement the following preventive measures during the JMA Hong Kong Int’l Jewelry Show. We will keep monitoring the epidemic development and review the existing hygiene measures from time to time. Please stay tuned to our notice and show website for any updates.
On-Site Hygiene Measures
- All visitors must fill out the "Health Declaration Form".
- All exhibitors and visitors are required to wear a face mask; persons without a face mask will be denied entry into the Exhibition Hall.
- Temperature check/ screening will be implemented at the entrances of the Exhibition Hall. All persons with high body temperature and/or display respiratory symptoms will be denied entry into the Exhibition Hall.
- Anyone wearing a Quarantine Order Wristband will be denied entry into the Exhibition Hall and may be prosecuted.
- Hand sanitisers are available in different locations of the venue.
- Health advisory notices will be posted at prominent locations in the venue and health tips will be released on the show website.
- Lift panels, escalator handrails, door handles will be sterilized regularly and thoroughly.
- Cleaning and sterilization of the venue will be strengthened including venue facilities and washrooms.
- Fresh air circulation will be improved to enhance venue ventilation.
- Visitors are encouraged to do the online pre-registration in advance, to reduce queuing time and avoid close contact with others.
- Visitors are required to maintain social distance with one another by following the specific spacing marks when queuing inside the venue.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited inside hall venue including at the booth areas. All visitors are not allowed to consume their own food and drinks at the venue.
(The above measures will be adjusted according to the latest government regulations.)
Personal Health Tips
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, especially before touching the mouth, nose or eyes; after touching public installations such as handrails or doorknobs; or when hands are contaminated by respiratory secretion after coughing or sneezing.
- When having a fever or respiratory symptoms, do not enter the fairground and seek medical advice promptly.
- Do not enter the fairground if you have been to any overseas countries or areas, or in close contact with any person who is a confirmed or preliminary positive case of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection in the past 14 days;
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue paper when sneezing or coughing. Dispose soiled tissues into a lidded rubbish bin, then wash hands thoroughly.
- Wash hands with liquid soap and water, and rub for at least 20 seconds. Then rinse with water and dry with a disposable paper towel or hand dryer. If hand washing facilities are not available, or when hands are not visibly soiled, cleaning with 70 to 80 % alcohol-based hand rub is an effective alternative.
- Take a shower and wash your hair when you return home after visiting the fair, and wash the clothes you have worn on that day properly.
Please visit below websites for update information on COVID-19: